WorkLion also hosts an HR Knowledge Base with detailed information on HR services provided by Penn State, including worker's compensation, employee and family resources, retirement information, recruiting/hiring/transferring policies and proceedures, leaves of absence, and time tracking, in addition to manager specific information.
- This is an active service
- Any Penn State employee with a valid Access ID; faculty, staff, wage-employees, and student employees all have access to WorkLion
- Penn State employment status
- A valid Penn State access ID and password
- A supported device, operating system, and browser
- There is no charge to Penn State employees for this service
- Get help with WorkLion by contacting the WorkLion Management Team, referring to the HR Knowledge Base in WorkLion, or by calling HR Services to speak with an HR professional at 814-865-1473