CATS-IRB Human Subjects Research
Centralized Information Tracking System-Institutional Review Board (CATS-IRB) is Penn State's online submissions program, used to submit and reference protocol information submitted to the IRB for use of human participants in research (Policy RP03).
This service is part of the Administrative and Business category.
- This is an active service
- Researchers (faculty, staff, students), research administrators
- CATS-IRB system access
- A valid Penn State Access ID and password
- A supported device, operating system, and browser
- Get answers to questions about IRB policies and processes by e-mailing the CATS-IRB service's support line directly
- Questions about the CATS system can be directed to the IACUC e-mail