InfoReady is an automated workflow system used by Penn State as its proposal management system for seed grants, fellowships, awards, and other funding opportuinties to support research. Through InfoReady at Penn State, announcements and applications for Limited Submissions and other opportunities coordinated by Penn State's Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost, Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR), Foundation Relations, Undergraduate Research, the Graduate School are available. Additionally, InfoReady also catalogs internal funding programs offered to PSU faculty by the Research Institutes covered by the OVPR.
For more information, login to InfoReady at Penn State.
InfoReady Quick Start Guide (Word Document)
This service is part of theAdministrative and Business category.
- This is an active service
- Anyone engaged in research at Penn State regardless of level; currently opportunities exist for faculty, graduate, and undergraduate researchers
- The eligibility for eachn funding opportunity is unique to that award, and can be seen on the InfoReady platform in the Description section of each opportunity's listing
- The requirements for each individual proposal is unique to that award, and can be viewed on the InfoReady platform in the Description section of each opportunity's listing
- There is no cost for using InfoReady at Penn State
- Some proposals request an application fee, but this charge is not integrated into the system and is external to the service
Inquiries regarding utilizing the InfoReady platform can be directed to email@example.com.