Invent Penn State is a Commonwealth-wide initiative to spur economic development, job creation, and student career success. The service provides users with many resources; signature programs and tools can help users start up and grow a business, find licensable technologies and investment opportunities, and get to know the innovation community. Some resources include:
- Resource Navigator: entrepreneurship and innovation resources in PSU communities across PA
- Intellectual Property Navigator: a showcase of Penn State’s intellectual property available for licensing
- Startup Navigator: a showcase of startups with Penn State DNA
- Events Calendar: entrepreneurship and innovation events at PSU campus communities and innovation hubs
- Innovation Gateway for Industry: a tool for industry to post research challenges and receive curated proposals from cross-disciplinary Penn State experts
- PA Innovation Hubs:No-cost co-working space, accelerator programs and business and legal advice for entrepreneurs
- Fund For Innovation: stage gate funding for Penn State’s most commercially promising research and emerging technologies
- NSF I-Corps Program: accelerator programs and microgrants for customer discovery and prototyping
For more information, visit the Invent Penn State website directly, or contact the Invent concierge.
Latest News from Invent Penn State
This service is part of the Administrative and Business, and the Concierge and Consulting categories.
- This is an active service
- For help getting started, contact the Invent Penn State Concierge