College IT Units


Each of Penn State's colleges offers IT support specific to that college. Links to the IT units are provided here as a convenience.

If you are working at a Commonwealth Campus, contact your Campus IT unit

If you are working in one of the interdisciplinary research institutes, depending on the circumstances you may need to contact your Institute IT unit.

More Information: 

College of Agricultural Sciences

College of Arts and Architecture

Smeal College of Business

Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications

College of Earth and Mineral Sciences

College of Education

College of Engineering

College of Health and Human Development

College of Information Sciences and Technology

Dickinson Law

Penn State Law

College of the Liberal Arts

College of Medicine

College of Nursing

Eberly College of Science

Schreyer Honors College

The Graduate School

Division of Undergraduate Studies


This service is part of the Concierge and Consulting and the Local IT categories.



  • This is an active service


  • All Penn State faculty, staff, students, and researchers are eligible to receive IT support


  • Contact the appropriate IT unit for support