Research Data Services Statistical Consultation
The Penn State Libraries' Research Data Services team provides statistical consultation; from data collection to interpretation of results, RDS helps users utilize statistical software for data analysis. RDS provides statistical services to assist faculty, staff, and students with quantitative research. Specifially, users can utilize the following consulting services:
- Data collection advice
- Data cleaning, manipulation, formatting, processing, or coding
- Statistical analysis, modeling, or testing
- Data visualization
- Survey design and analysis
- Experimental design
- Data mining or exploration
- Interpretation of results
Make an appointment with RDS to get started with a statistical consultation and to connect with the best resources, tools, and expertise to suit your research goals. Effective February 3, 2019, all statistical consultations will be held online as a virtual consultation. Zoom links will be sent via email after each appointment confirmation.
RDS also offers:
- Assistance with software or programming
- Tutoring and Coursework services
- Services for instructors
- Statistical reference services
Visit the Research Data Services' list of available programming to learn more.
This service is part of the Concierge and Consulting and Research Data categories.
- This is an active service
- Any current faculty, staff, or student
- There is no cost to users for this service
- Make an appointment with RDS to schedule a statistical consultations meeting
- For additional support, please contact the Research Data Services' team directly by e-mail