Research Metadata Database
RMD is a collaboration between PSU libraries, OVPR, and West Arête; the organization's goal is to provide centralized, consistent access to up-to-date metadata for Penn State faculty research. RMD provides the following services:
- Research Metadata: RMD maintains an aggregation of publications, presentations, performances, advising, news articles, and bios for Penn State faculty from several major sources including Pure and Activity Insight.
- Comprehensive API: Clean metadata is published through the RESTful API, adhering to the Ope Standard. Interactive documentation allows users to explore endpoints.
You can find out more by visiting the Research Metadata Database's website directly.
Build a Faculty Profile with the Research Metadatabase Database
This service is part of the Research Data catagories.
- This is an active service
- Current Penn State Faculty
- Users are only able to query data through the API after they have been granted a liscence key. Liscense keys can be requested via the RMD's request e-mail