myResearch Portal provides Principal Investigators with real-time, web-based access to administrative data associated with their sponsored research. Users are able to access up-to-date information on proposals, awards, protocols, and accounts. The service allows users to track the in-progress status of awards, and also displays the protocols relevant to each research project alongside protocol expiration dates. Additionally, principal investigators are able to delegate tasks and accound priviledges to other users affiliated with a project.
- This is an active service
- All Penn State access account holders can access the myResearch Portal
- The myResearch system will display data proprietary to Penn State and is not for public release. Users are expected to protect this data in accordance with Policy AD96
- There is no cost for the myResearch Portal service itself, but the research projects documented within the service are subject to the costs of the individual project, as dictated through the protocols of each project and in accordance with Penn State Policy - users can find the details of their projects through the Financial Accounts tab in myResearch Portal
- Get help with myResearch Portal by e-mailing the service's support team directly